Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cats Wearing Sweaters. That is All.

Cats Wearing Sweaters. That is All.: "

cats wearing sweaters Images via: jŵloσ and Dream Beam.


With the New Year getting closer and closer by the moment, you’ve probably heard all of the hype swirling around United Bamboo’s upcoming 2011 Calendar featuring some very stylish cats wearing darling duds. While I don’t think I’ll be splurging on said calendar this year, I still wanna get my fix of cute cats wearing clothes, which is why I went on the hunt to find some adorable pictures of cats wearing sweaters for your viewing pleasure. Now, try not to smile and say, “Awwww.”



cats wearing sweaters Images via Laurie Perry, Huei wei Ku, austinite, KayVee.INC, redcat72, Laurie Perry, and Bonnie Mac.


"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India