Saturday, September 3, 2011

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy

Computer Tips From A Computer Guy


Convert Documents to PDF and Save Them Online

Posted: 03 Sep 2011 04:00 AM PDT

Since Microsoft added built-in document-to-PDF functionality to their Office suite, there have been no shortage of document to PDF converters appearing on the Web. Some are better than others, and some are even better than the one built into Office—most of them just do a standard conversion. Splarchive adds an extra feature to the standard [...]

Post from:

Convert Documents to PDF and Save Them Online


iPad 2 – Cannot Connect to WPA2 Wi-Fi Network?

Posted: 02 Sep 2011 05:28 AM PDT

Recently, I ran across a problem with my iPad 2 that I had not experienced before: not being able to connect to a wireless network! I’ve had my iPad 2 since it first came out and haven’t had a single issue with it yet! It’s the best gadget I have ever owned. Anyway, I setup [...]

Post from:

iPad 2 – Cannot Connect to WPA2 Wi-Fi Network?


5 comments:

Digital Marketing Agency Pakistan said...

Choose from over 200 Education WordPress Themes. All created by our Global Community of independent Web Designers and Developers.

Brucehank12 said...

I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post. Canon Printer Error Code 5b00

Sarmad Nadeem said...

Those tips were very helpful. thanks. Love from Trendstorys

Anonymous said...

This is a really good post. Must admit that you are among the best bloggers I have read. Thanks for posting this informative article. I am looking for someone who can do Web Designing , kindly visit on
https://www.victoriousinfotech.com/mobile-application-development.html

Sky Tech IT Solution is (SKTHIS) is a professional IT service providing organization. Our dedicated professionals are working day and night to assist our customers. said...

This is a really good post. Must admit that you are among the best bloggers I have read
Someone Who Like PSL or cricket please Visit
https://psllive.club/wp-admin/post.php?post=918&action=edit

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India